I suppose like a love affair, it can get addicting… I tried a few more queries
in different programming languages to see how it would do. My queries were not
very challenging, but it scored 10 out of 10 for both SAS and SQL (ie. both
worked the first time). For python, when I asked it to write a game of “snake”
it created a game where there was no user input (the snake only went right then
it encountered the edge of the screen and quit). I asked it to modify that and
it added code to get arrow key inputs. I won’t post them since I don’t want to
fill up this space, but it is interesting to see what it can come up with.

Now, back to more pressing challenges :)

Mark