Anyone here aware of any significant differences with the XML external implementation between Mac and Linux?

I have some XML files about 250 MBs in size that parse well enough on my M1 Mac, but crash on Linux. I expected that Linux box to be slower given the CPU age, but not a crash. Both machines have same amount of RAM.

At the moment I'm fine with this one-off task running on my M1, but if there are known limits with the Linux version of that external it may save me some setup time in the future.

Thanks in advance -

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems