So much for Google's claim it doesn't directly pull from existing text.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com
On March 24, 2023 7:55:58 AM Craig Newman via use-livecode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

We are ether doomed or blessed. We shall see...

One small snippet from Jacques “new response” query:

"and are typed at compile time based purely on context.”

was a line I wrote in Wikipedia many years ago. It just made me realize how such engines comb the entire universe for pertinent content, and then use AI to compose.

Craig

and are typed at compile time based purely on context.