Having just watched the latest campaign video (showing the integration of AI
into Xavvi/LC — btw, I highly recommend giving this a watch) I have a question
for LC. It’s likely that now (and perhaps for the foreseeable future) the AI
will make coding and documentation errors in its recommendations. Has any
thought been given as to how we capture these errors from the community (and
fix them) so they can be fed back into the AI as training to improve the
product? And, if such a mechanism will exist, might it also be applied to the
current documentation (I’m thinking mostly of the dictionary) to improve that
as well?

Thanks
Mark