Note that the LC backdrop with LC 9.6.3 community works just fine with MacOS Ventura.

Kisses, Richmond.

On 27.05.23 6:58, panagiotis m via use-livecode wrote:
Hello all,

Note that the LC backdrop does not work on MacOS Ventura.

Cheers,
Panos

On Fri, 26 May 2023, 22:23 J. Landman Gay via use-livecode, <
use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

On 5/26/23 1:14 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode wrote:
Bob Sneidar wrote:

  > HA! I just figured out what the purpose of the backdrop is!
  > If you have multiple LC windows open and you tab to another
  > app's window, then tab back to the LC window, ONLY that LC
  > window will appear in the foreground. With Backdrop on, ALL
  > the LC windows will become visible when you tab to any LC
  > window.

The OS vendors help with that too:

Windows: Shift-click Taskbar icon -> "Bring All Windows Forward"

macOS:   Window menu -> Bring All to Front

Clicking the icon in the Mac Dock also brings all windows forward.