Hi Alex

I've started using this, quite pleased with what it can do in terms of
presentation.  But it seems to me (going off the Dictionary and my own
tests) that it doesn't receive any mouse messages.  So clicking on any of
the displayed chart components has no effect.

I haven't yet investigated setting jsonoptions (as the designated way to
invoke more of the chartsjs functionality).

Regards
Bernard