Getting a full export is a tricky business, and I’m looking at various
solutions.

The easiest workaround is to launch the flowchart in a web browser and print to
PDF from there.
On Windows/Linux the flowchart is shown that way anyway, and on Mac you load it
in a web browser by shift-clicking the Create flowchart button. The obvious
downside of printing to pdf is that you get page breaks that split up the
flowchart.

Another workaround is to paste the Mermaid code into an online editor like
https://mermaid.live and then export to PNG from there.

What looks more promising for actually solving it in-stack though, is using the
command-line interface (CLI) for Mermaid to generate an svg/png/pdf file:
https://github.com/mermaid-js/mermaid-cli

I’ll experiment with that and see what I can come up with. :)

> As an aside, I don't know whether to be proud or horrified at the map
> Navigator produces…

Yeah, I know the feeling… :D

/Andreas