A. I develop an app for WIN and MAC. I do want them to look the same on both,
so much so that I created my own tab object which uses the tab widget but also
transparent buttons in front of each tab because I want drag drop functionality
in the tabs, and widgets do not listen for those messages. I also have a set of
fonts I use so that I can maintain some kind of consistency between platforms,
although in the process I discovered like many others that the same font
renders differently across platforms. That sucks royally, but I understand it’s
not something Livecode can do anything about without kludging.

Bob S