From: use-livecode [mailto:use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com] On Behalf Of
Rolf Kocherhans via use-livecode
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2023 4:53 AM
To: use-livecode@lists.runrev.com
Cc: Rolf Kocherhans
Subject: Re: All Versions of LC crashing in Sonoma

@Matthias and the Mothership,

My Apple Developer account expired several years ago, and I'm facing a critical
issue with one of my LiveCode Apps, Clarify, developed by Trevor DeVore. This
app is extremely important to me.

Unfortunately, Clarify is no longer actively developed and has started crashing
with Sonoma. I am wondering if there's a possibility to resolve this issue by
signing the bundles. I am more than willing to invest in a new subscription
with Apple if that's what it takes – I can't imagine my work without Clarify.

Could someone please test if signing the bundles might make an app functional
again?
Your assistance in this matter would mean the world to me.

Cheers,
Rolf