I know that HTML5 export is not quite ready yet - but I’m a patient man :)
I would like to know how it works / will work - particularly with regard to
the size of the exports.

With the old JavaScript export you had a separation between the engine  and
stacks such that you could cache the engine part in the browser to speed up
the loading of the much smaller stacks. Is that the case (or it is intended
to be the case in the future) with the wasm export?

I’m looking towards a world in which multiple wasm components written in
various languages sit on a web page talking to each other.