On 11/30/2023 4:41 PM, Hershel F via use-livecode wrote:
sorry my mistake. does not have to be greyed out should be a gray color.
or to rephrase the question properly, how the change the color to gray?

Ah! I am pretty sure it can be done, but I do not know how to do it exactly. By guess is that you will probably need to edit the row template to add a "grey" background behind the columns your may want to grey and then for those columns in the Property inspector, create a custom column behavior to show or hide that grey background graphic based on whatever calculation your want.

That is a guess though.