I'm not sure exactly what you are talking about?

Are you asking about launching a PDF from a menu item under a "Windows" menu?

On 12/31/2023 9:41 AM, Charles Szasz via use-livecode wrote:
I have found that a method I use (proposed by LC tech support a few years ago
to embed PDFs in a Windows menu (using custom properties) does not work in LC
9+. It does work on a Mac. Anybody have solution for this problem?

Sent from my iPad