So very sorry to hear that Ralph. My thoughts are with you.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ ke...@livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Build Amazing Things

On 11/01/2024, 01:54, "use-livecode on behalf of Ralph DiMola via
use-livecode" <use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com
<mailto:use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com> on behalf of
use-livecode@lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>> wrote:

Many of you knew Margaret from the conferences. We lost her today. She spent
her life as a nurse in the oncology department. She gave her love and
empathy to all her patients. She was so full of life and gave it a gallant
try, but was not to be. We just celebrated our 40th anniversary in December.

You all were so kind and welcoming to her. I thank you for that.

Ralph DiMola

IT Director

Evergreen Information Services

rdim...@evergreeninfo.net <mailto:rdim...@evergreeninfo.net>