Something is wrong... We are looking into it now.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ ke...@livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Build Amazing Things

On 02/02/2024, 19:56, "use-livecode on behalf of David Wood via use-livecode"
<use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com
<mailto:use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com> on behalf of
use-livecode@lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>> wrote:

Same here

In my case just on Mac but also as you say trying to log into the Livecode
website.