I agree that the standalone builder pane for web deployment is strangely
under-functional (it would be so easy to just add a few options for title,
background colour of the page, custom logo link etc), and it could also so
easily include a resize listener per default in the html file.

Nevertheless, already when 10 dp1 came out I was impressed by how much of
regular LC stuff that just worked out of the box when deploying to web. Now
with 10 dp7 even more things work, even though there’s still some way to go
before we’re near a release candidate.

I have made several web deployment examples of various kinds and few of them
required any significant html/js modifications.
Even the browser/LC interaction example, which specifically addressed the case
when a deployed stack is embedded on a site rather than being the site, needed
just two JavaScript functions of 6-7 lines of code, which ChatGPT effortlessly
provided me with.

Still, I’ts quite understandable that tinkering with the html file and adding
JavaScript functions to bend the web deployment to your will can be
intimidating and/or a time-consuming trial-and-error exercise. So, I’m working
on a helper stack that will cover some of the gap that the current standalone
builder functionality leaves. I need it myself to avoid having to repeat code
copy-pasting with every new project - and thus I may as well go all in and make
a proper tool that I can share with my fellow LiveCoders. So, stay tuned! ;-)

/Andreas