From: use-livecode [mailto:use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com] On Behalf Of
Curry Kenworthy via use-livecode
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2024 11:13 AM
To: use-livecode@lists.runrev.com
Cc: Curry Kenworthy
Subject: Can you almost hear me now? (AAC app underway)

Good news: I’m working on a custom AAC app in LC, set up for everything –
speech, plus all types of writing, including LC coding. (Yes, for writing its
own code too.)

Eventually this should get me back to doing LC phone calls and video tutoring
again, maybe even some YouTube or an LC conference talk, after several VERY
quiet years of strictly text-only work!

But the first phase will still be mainly email - as things gradually start
rolling, the AAC will allow me to contribute more to discussions here again,
discuss addon plans and progress, and reconnect with people.

Not much choice; harder to type OR talk lately, all at the SAME time. So I had
to up my game, swim different or sink.

Good thing is, I’ll probably publish the app to give people a different, more
efficient low-input method and flexible-use AAC, compared to the status
quo/industry herd!

Hopefully you will see me speak out and participate more here.
Especially a bit later, AFTER more setup; good sign if so. Fingers crossed. 😊

Looking forward to interesting LC talks, solutions, and happenings....

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Radically Innovative Christian LiveCode Development "PASSION for Elegant,
Efficient Code!"
http://livecodeconsulting.com/