Okay, well this is better. When building for MacOS and Windows simultaneously,
I only get the dialog twice, whether or not I delete the main stack or no.

But if I leave Livecode running and then try to open the main stack, I get all
the dialogs.

I think the problem is that the Livecode Standalone builder is leaving files
open from the standalone that ought not be left open. The Standalone Builder
should build a list of all the file paths of all open stacks (that are not
native to Livecode itself) prior to the build, then close them all, then build
the standalone, then close. any stacks opened in that process, then restore the
old environment by re-opening the stacks that were open prior to the build.

That is the only way I can see to make the process as clean as possible. The
end goal here has to be to leave the environment in the exact state that it was
prior to building. I doubt that will ever get implemented, but that has to be
how it works.

I think I can develop a workaround myself, and will probably do that and share
it with everyone.

Bob S