Bob:

> Thanks for your help and Jacque as well.

Very welcome, good topic! But STILL a different/partial implementation –

‘Main stacks’ triggers wrong connotation for you.

Not the build stack .... or the project stack ... but, in your case:

> library or behavior stacks

Yes, THOSE! Whatever stacks are identified via subsequent dialogs.

> I could enumerate all of those and then just have code that
> statically closes each stack.

Yep, that’s the delete part. Only the ones announced in dialogs. If more than a couple, use a repeat to test or try each separately.

(MAIN stacks, not substacks, for safety with LC ‘delete stack’!) 😊

> The SB ought not to do that!

Very true. Reported (again) to LC yet?

Already resolved for my project though, so I will focus on other LC issues here, after a break for more AAC setup!

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Radically Innovative Christian LiveCode Development
"PASSION for Elegant, Efficient Code!"
http://livecodeconsulting.com/