> In LiveCode 4.5, an experimental function 'listRegistry' was added.
>
> I just tested the following in LiveCode 4.6.4 on Windows 7, but nothing
> happens.
> Note that I tried both with and without a backslash at the end of the
> parentKey.
>

> ##
> -- constant kColorsKey = "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors\"
> constant kColorsKey = "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors"

Yeah, it's really strange that you can't get the list from this key, but you
can from others. In the meantime, you can use this VBScript to get the list of
those keys:

-----
Const HKEY_CURRENT_USER = &H80000001

strComputer = "."

Set oReg=GetObject("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" & _
    strComputer & "\root\default:StdRegProv")

strKeyPath = "Control Panel\Colors"

oReg.EnumValues HKEY_CURRENT_USER, strKeyPath, _
    arrValueNames, arrValueTypes

For i=0 To UBound(arrValueNames)
    Wscript.Echo arrValueNames(i)
Next