Hi All!

I have a LC project that pushes data to a on-rev mysql database. The data saves
to the mysql  fine, however, apostrophes and other some other punctuation get
saved as "non-english" characters. If I request the data from the database via
my LC project, everything gets pulled back correctly, apostrophes are
apostrophes, question marks are question marks. However, when I pull the data
from the database using an .irev script and display as html in web browser,
apostrophes are not correct (questions marks in black box, or if I change the
charset in the header of the irev script, a completely different non-english
character appears.)

How do I get my irev script to save content to database correctly, and get data
displayed correctly when displaying in html in web browser?

I have messed with changing the charset in header, i.e :

<head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
</head>

...in my irev script, but changing the charset only results in different
characters. It's almost as if I have not found the correct charset? But yet, if
my LC project pulls the content from the DB everything appears as it should???

Thanks for any tips!

John Patten
SUSD