Phil,
I'm not sure what you mean by "... a web version of the content delivery part,
to free users from having to install software ...", particularly the latter
part.  One of the advantages of LiveCode is that you can deliver eLearning
content as a stand-alone without the need to load anything.  In my experience
the decision to go web-based or not is a complex one based on how media rich
one wants the content vs. ease of distribution, but nothing to do with having
to load something on a users computer.  It's complex because of the fear of
loss of control of the content, the desire to rapidly distribute changes in
content (that rarely happens), and the misunderstanding that delivering large
and high quality media over the web or an intranet just takes time.

best, Bob...

> I am still quite busy adding features and structural changes to a CBT system
> wrote in 2003-05. Most recently we are creating a web version of the content
> delivery part, to free users from having to install software on their
> computers
> before taking training.

Bob Earp
White Rock, British Columbia.