On 10/25/2011 05:44 PM, Timothy Miller wrote:
She seemed to suggest that the upgrade to 5.0.1 is for developers only, but
that doesn't sound right.

Please advise.

Tim Miller

Any upgrades you are entitled to will be available from the Store at runrev.com. Select that link and sign in. 5.0 seems to be the latest publicly available version. There is a 5.0.1 developer preview which is a pre-release version available only to those who have paid the additional money to be involved in the Developer Program. I don't get any messages regarding an update when I open 5.0 under Linux. (I am a member of the Developer Program as a result of the prior licensing model.) I wonder if this is a bug.

If you have a question regarding what future updates you may be entitled to, ask RunRev support directly. They are the only people who have access to your records and who can provide you a definitive answer.

Regards,

Warren