On 11/21/2011 09:07 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
Sure let's end it. But first let me say that if I lose my job I am not going to
go demonstrate somewhere. I am going to look for another one.

I've lost quite a few jobs in my time; so in the end I invented my own. I would certainly not hang around waiting for handouts, blaming other people (every time I lost a job I was, at least, partly responsible) or being a pain in the bum in a mucky tent getting in the way of other people who want to get on with their work.

I was unemployed for about 18 months when I left my first University; so, I looked for jobs, and while I didn't have one I worked as a volunteer in charity shops. And the fact it took me 18 months to find any sort of serious job was entirely my own.

Bob