I am wondering whether it would be useful to request for a new command that would set the number of pages per sheet for printing. ie. 2 A4 pages would be reduced and printed on 1 A4 page. I can't seem to find any livecode commands to do this. This can be currently be done when doing any printing from any program using the Adobe pdf printer via its dialog box. In livecode, I would like to be able to use this with "open printing to pdf". Then I could print 2 pages per sheet in pdf format.

--
Gerard McCarthy
gmc...@tpg.com.au