LOL, i do japanese model trains! didnt think other LCers would be into trains! but come to think about it our little japanese model train club here does have 4 software folks in it out of like 10 members!

I agree the standalone ability breaking the HC card metaphor does cause big issues for beginners and looses the HC simplicity that made Hypertalk and its structure take off so well and lead to LC! Ive done all sorts of work arounds over the years and they all have their own issues.

cheers

jeff