LOL - sQuiRt coincidentally contains Q and R   :D

On 31/01/2012 00:09, Roger Eller wrote:
On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 6:52 PM, John Craig wrote:

Again - thanks for feedback.  No-one has had any real problems and I'm
pleased to announce that version 40-M codes are being generated on my
machine in 2 - 3 seconds!  'Normal' sized codes are squirted out in next to
no time, but now generating even the largest of QR codes if required should
be no problem. The test version sent out was taking around 50 seconds to
generate the large (version 35+) QR codes!

  I've also been successfully scanning the large codes with the iPhone - it
just takes a steady hand  ;P

  John - Until now, I have never EVER visualized a code being "squirted
out".  Sounds like a neat idea to make a creative logo.

˜Roger