On 02/02/2012 13:51, Andre Garzia wrote:
Thanks for the kind words René and Andrew. Yes, it will work on iOS.
It is a pure Livecode application, it will work anywhere that Livecode
runs (requires only libURL and SSL support).

Does LiveCode for iOS have libURL support?  Really?

I've spent the last week working around it not supporting libURLLastRHHeaders(), which meant that cookies don't work there.

I'd sure like knowing how you got around that, Andre...

-Ken