Hi Joe,

Two more issues I've come up against since upgrading to Lion:

If you use 'import snapshot' without any parameters the resulting snapshot is
just total garbage, this command was a problem under Snow Leopard, Vista and MX
although not quite as bad. RR have known about it for several years, but have
not fixed it so far, so I'm not anticipating fix real soon.

Another command that returns total garbage under Lion is 'mouseColor' and even
worse, if the 'mouseColor' command is active and you move the cursor to the top
of the screen, LC or a standalone will crash.

Both of these issues have been reported, (#6430 & #9980) and they both affect
apps that I'm building so it meant some major rethinking on my part. The first
one was no big deal, it actually forced me to improve the app, but the second
issue is a problem, I've had to disable a feature for Lion users, that's not
good.

Apart from that, I felt it was important to know what my apps were like on
Apple's latest system, it's been out for a while now so there's a good chance
your app may end up running on it somewhere.

Paul