On 21.02.2012 at 19:46 Uhr -0800 Mark Smith apparently wrote:
Which sort of works, until you consider the case of wanting to back out a
value (revert from some value to NULL). At present, I think I'll just stick
with using text fields, but we should definitely report this to RR. If the
user wants to put an undefined value into an integer field (because the
value is in fact UNDEFINED... that does happen in the real world) then the
user should be able to use empty or NULL to signal that (I have no
preference... to my failing eyesight they both look equally missing to me :)

-- Mark

Have you tested that you get the same behavior with not-null setting for that integer field on and off? You should get different results.

Robert