I have a stack that shows multiple v5.5 issues. Rather than break it down into
tiny example stacks for each problem, which may not even work anyway, would it
be possible to send someone the stack? I can do screen recordings to show the
stack when it is behaving itself (even if I have to edit several attempts
together!), and other screen recordings showing the obvious issues.

The stack is under 250k, and isn't a very complex stack, but it does use v5.5
specific features. it does use MobGUI, and some of the issues may relate to
that, but there are cases where something strange happens when MobGUI isn't
involved.

I dare say that when you see the glitches they will all be familiar, and maybe
already fixed at your end.