On 3/6/12 6:57 AM, Ken Corey wrote:

That way, when I bork the IDE, or do something silly with 'answer' or
'modal' or whatever, I am 10 seconds away from restarting LiveCode and
being right where I was. This happens often enough that IMNSHO the
'Apply' button should simply be removed.

Removing Apply would seriously affect my work flow. I routinely try out new things and if I bork it too much to backtrack, I revert the stack. I save manually immediately after every change I want to keep. That's often enough that I rarely lose anything -- but I don't seem to have much trouble with the IDE locking up. I almost never experience it.