Anyone know how I can get the colorized htmltext of a script from the script
editor without opening the editor and copying the text? I have a handler that
puts a section of a stack script into a field -- pretty straightforward to just
extract the relevant plain text from the script. But it would be a bonus if I
could put the colorized script into the field without recreating the colorizing
scripts of the IDE. I'm doing this in the IDE, not a standalone, so I could
make use of the hooks in the IDE if I could figure out how. I've looked at the
scripts in the revNewScriptEditor stack but can't figure them out. I'm looking
for something like a revColorizeScript handler....

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmb...@gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig