On 03/21/2012 10:43 PM, Jim Hurley wrote:
Richmond,

Here is the definition of Properties in the dictionary:

What? There's more? Shock, Horror!

Emphasis mine.

Jim

Message: 27
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 22:24:10 +0200
From: Richmond<richmondmathew...@gmail.com>
To: How to use LiveCode<use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>
Subject: Re: Text formatting for a slider

On 03/21/2012 10:12 PM, Jim Hurley wrote:
Stephen,

What has me puzzled, maybe you have the answer, is a function to return ALL the
properties of a given object.

Here's what I did to get ALL the props of a slider:

on mouseUp
    put the properties of control "ZLIDER" into propARRAY
    combine propARRAY by return and tab
    put propARRAY into fld "PROPPS"
end mouseUp

I think the middle line is what throws most people "off".