On 3/22/12 6:50 PM, Mark Schonewille wrote:
Hi Jacque,

Do you mean that the syntax I posted produced different results on
OSX and iOS? That could be a bug.

What happens if you just try to open the UTF-8 encoded URL on iOS
(without urlEncoding it).

I've tried both, and several other things too. iOS 5.1 will not resolve a URL with high-ascii characters, even if I paste in Dropbox's encoded URL directly. This only happens if a directory has those characters. If the file name itself is urlEncoded, it works fine.

Spaces in directory names used to work if they were encoded as "%20", now those are failing for me too since I updated to 5.1. Again, spaces in file names work okay as long as they are encoded.