Hello everyone,

I must have missed something because I can't get the server engine to work on
my Mac.  Here's what I did.

1.  I placed the livecode-server executable and the drivers and externals
folder into /Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/

2.  I added these two lines

        AddHandler livecode-script .lc
        Action livecode-script /cgi-bin/livecode-server

at the end of the <Directory "/Library/WebServer/Documents"> section of
httpd.conf

3.  I restarted Apache by toggling the web sharing checkbox in system
preferences

To test the server, I created a page in iWeb and added an HTML snippet
containing

Nothing from the snippet appears on the page.  What am I doing wrong?

Gregory