On 05/24/2012 06:39 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
Imagine the howls if we tried to claim that OS 9 was a better OS for businesses
than Win 7. The Mac would be dead now if not for Steve Jobs and OS X. Remember
that almost every business analyst had Apple dead within 5 years just before
Jobs came in with himself and the OS. Market share had sunk below 4%. Apples
still had Motorola chips! Classic, and all the incredibly lame attempts of
Apple to produce a next generation OS from the ground up, would have sunk her.

Somebody round here is taking life a bit too seriously, and it is not me.

Bob