On 05/26/2012 03:32 PM, Mark Schonewille wrote:
Dear LiveCode users in Germany and the Netherlands,

I would like to make two announcements. First of all, I would like to remind
you of the existence of Dutch and German LiveCode forums. In these forums, you
can freely discuss all LiveCode-related topics. You can find the german forum
at http://de.runrev.info/ and the Dutch forum at http://runrev.info/rrforum .
If you experience any problems with registering, please contact me off-list.

Second, the members of the Dutch forum have been discussing the possibility to
organise a meeting. I will organise a meeting in the Netherlands within a few
weeks, as part of eHUG's activities. eHUG is an official Apple User Group.
Naturally, the meeting is not only for Mac and iOS users but for all LiveCode
users. Also, if you are not a LiveCode user yet but are currently considering
to start programming in LiveCode, then this meeting will be very useful for you.

If you would like more information about the meeting, you can register at the
Dutch forum and join the discussion. You can also contact me off-list (in
Dutch, German or English).

En wat over mensen wie Vlaams of Afrikaans spreken?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille
Apple User Group Ambassador
eHUG leader

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We will have room for new projects after 1 June. Contact me now and be first in
line.