On 5/26/12 12:59 PM, Roger Eller wrote:

Doesn't the power button  + home button on an iOS device make a screenshot
in your photo gallery?  The screen should flash.

Probably but I didn't bother. I was making screenshots in different sizes for both main Android stores as well as the iPad, and I made a few iPhone sizes too just in case. My stack has resize handlers, so I just kept changing the stack size, letting it reposition everything, and snapping shots. I didn't need to bother building an app or installing anything, and the whole process took only a few minutes. Since none of the online stores want the status bar in the screenshot, removing the titlebar satisfied all the different store requirements.

All three stores accepted the shots without any problem.