On 6/14/12 8:58 PM, stephen barncard wrote:
these guys would pack a string of URLEncoded PHP code with no white space
into a global, then decode and call it. It was usually placed at the bottom
of one's document.

It's still not clear to me how they did this.

The security snafu was a year ago and the hacker didn't get any passwords, only a few user names. Unless anyone's password is "12345" I kind of doubt this recent incident is related, and it was a long time ago anyway.

Is there a likely explanation how they got in this time? Something we should watch out for?