On 7/18/12 8:18 PM, Dan Friedman wrote:
Ralph,

Yeah... it's there.  Like I said before, I can read the data from the same
location and put it in the browser with:

        mobileControlDo sBrowserId, "load", fURL, htmlData

I just can't load it as a url with:

        mobileControlSet sBrowserId, "url", fURL

I think it's something to do with loading a local "file" that's the problem.

I've loaded local files successfully on Android. Just for curiosity's sake, what happens if you rename the file without spaces? I'm still suspicious of those. The file I was displaying had no spaces in the name.