Hi Roger,

the library doesn't need any tweak, is the enclose demo test program that every body need to adjust for their needs (/I have written the test program for desktop and iPad because I use them; the library, fortunately, doesn't use any specific OS function/). :-)

Guglielmo

/P.S. : Today I update the library to v1.03 (few new parameter in two functions and a new function to move file/folders) ... those who have downloaded v1.02 can download the new version./