I have two issues with that statement: "Worshipping" and "at any cost". Excuse
me, that is a mouthful. Can you cite some examples of "the USA" (whatever that
means specifically) "worshipping" as in raising up to the level of God,
"successful people" (I need names please) "at any cost". If you are going to
level accusations in this forum my lad, you had best be prepared to back them
up with verifiable fact.

Bob