Yeah.. I even looked up perpetual in the dictionary to make sure I didn't have 
the wrong meaning all these years. A footnote should be added  to that item, I 
think.

hmm…

Thomas J McGrath III
[email protected]

Lazy River Software
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com





On Aug 18, 2012, at 3:53 AM, Monte Goulding <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hmm... I was just looking at the table. Perpetual means forever to me and it 
> says it includes updates. Perhaps thst should have s footnote... But i guess 
> you cant buy until you see the subscription part.
> 
> --
> M E R Goulding
> Software development services
> 
> mergExt - There's an external for that!
> 
> On 18/08/2012, at 4:58 PM, Warren Samples <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> Although maybe I'm not reading Monte's response quite right... :D
> 
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> [email protected]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription 
> preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode

_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[email protected]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription 
preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode

Reply via email to