On 08/24/2012 11:53 AM, Warren Samples wrote:
On 08/24/2012 11:43 AM, Blair Lewis wrote:
I'm new to LC and am I am looking for help with using DB's with LC. I
am coming from Filemaker and I am unable to find a decent tutorial on
how to use SQLite that is either complete or useful.

Does anyone have a sample stack and DB that I can pull apart to learn.
I'm particularly having difficulty with creating relationships for
creating and retrieving data combining multiple tables. Something
about lastrow ID keeps coming up but I'm a little lost

Blair

Hi Blair,

This might be a good place to start. Read the whole thread. You'll find
an example stack that was developed over the course of the thread.

Good luck,

Warren

Well, it makes more sense if I include the link O.o

http://forums.runrev.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7024&hilit=sqlite+crud