I need to download and open some very large stacks from the web, and having two copies in RAM could be a problem. I'm not sure whether to use "load" or "go stack url". It seems to me that "load" will make a copy in RAM, then when I go to the stack there will be two copies momentarily until I unload the original. Does "go" behave the same way or will it download directly into the working stack?

I need to display a progress bar in either case, but I think libURLSetStatusCallback works for both "go" and "load", right?