Hi friends,

I post this for Lars Brehmer, he has some trouble with the mailinglist...
I already advised to write to supp...@runrev.com ;-)

me! And when I try to become a member of the list, I get the message that I am
already a member and am warned that someone may be trying to abuse my list
membership or my email address.

So If I am a member, why am I not a member at the same time? The members of
this forum have literally taught me how to use Runrev/LiveCode and I still need
help sometimes!

To my first two problems. Within my projects I use a stack that containes all
of the images that are used as button icons. LiveCode 5.5 seems to hijack some
of my image id numbers and Livecode images appear in some of my buttons. Even
though my icon images will display property in a standalone, this is extremely
distracting when i am in working in LiveCode. So far image id 1024 and 1105 are
doing this, but there are probably more. This happens both on my Mac and Widows
machines.

The second problem is with unicode. I have 5 fields that are "Arial,Unicode" in
this project and in other projects I haven't even looked at with LiveCode 5.5
have dozens of unicode fields. LiveCode must do something differently that I
don't know about, because I cannot make textFont of these fields unicode, not
in the Inspector and not with the message box. What has changed and how do I
fix this?

And again, I really need my list membership to work!!!!!

Cheers,

Lars Brehmer <larsbreh...@me.com>

Best

Klaus