I am still trying to make sense of iOS text input. I have constructed a very
small app for testing purposes, in which I instantiate an iOS keyboard and make
it visible. The visibility includes not only the keyboard but also the
rectangle (aka field) where the user can type text. This is AFAIK normal. I
have written a script which uses the keyboard input and mostly it works; BUT I
can get this app into a state where the keyboard shows up and the input
rectangle doesn't - I am happy to share the script with anyone interested, but
meanwhile do folks think this is other than a bug in LC? What's the user of a
text input keyboard without anywhere to input the text? Has anyone else seen
this?

Still experimenting but very grateful for any insight.

Graham