On 10/06/2012 11:04 PM, Klaus on-rev wrote:
Hi Francis,

Am 06.10.2012 um 22:00 schrieb Francis Nugent Dixon <effe...@wanadoo.fr>:

Hi from Beautiful Brittany,

I have a stack which displays a pdf file, by calling "Skim"
through AppleScript. Skim has all the required AppleScript
interfaces - a really great app. !!
Unfortunately, it is limited to Mac OS X.
I am looking for a PC app. which I can call with LiveCode.
Adobe Reader doesn't do what I want. Of course, it has to
be free !

Can anybody point me in the rignt direction ?
Try "Foxit Reader":
<http://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/>

And Foxit Reader has versions for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, so could be a truly cross-platform
answer to PDF documents from Livecode.

Best Regards

-Francis
Best