Just to add to my consternation, the problem I described happened on a customer's machine and try as I might, I could not reproduce it on my computer using the same versions of LC and OSX. I'm convinced that there weren't any other plugins or front scripts on the customer's computer that might have been getting in the way. Pete lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>
On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 10:54 AM, Mark Wieder <[email protected]> wrote: > Pete- > > Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 9:36:51 AM, you wrote: > > > For example, with help from a kindly customer, I discovered that the > > following line of code in a script: > > > "set the visible of stack tstackname to true" > > > ... caused the rest of the script to not execute. > > I end up bracketing code like that with a try/catch construct to > figure out what's causing the problem: > > try > set the visible of stack tstackname to true > catch e > answer param(0) && e > end try > > -- > -Mark Wieder > [email protected] > > > _______________________________________________ > use-livecode mailing list > [email protected] > Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your > subscription preferences: > http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode > _______________________________________________ use-livecode mailing list [email protected] Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences: http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
