With recent additions and improvements to LC, custom controls to support all resolutions is looking promising. I've also been looking at content scaling and dynamic image resolution. Anyone who's purchased MobGUI can download the morph library in it's
current state at http://mobgui.com/morph.php

The library stack script is commented as is the test stack's card script. I've used the library to successfully run the game demo at http://youtu.be/a_716ei8WOo on an iPhone and an android table (800x480) - it was designed for iPad 1024x768. The biggest issue at the moment is the time taken to resize assets - I'm
looking at ways to speed it up.

Regards,

John.